Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ahhhh Utah...



Since Dave and I were first married we have always vacated in Provo, Utah. My maternal grandma lives there as well as several aunts and uncles so we always have a place to stay and people to visit. And the weather, oh how we love Utah summer nights. Here are a few highlights from our trip.

LAGOON!!!
I have such fond childhood memories of Lagoon. Growing up in Bountiful, stake Lagoon day was always a much anticipated day. It's so fun to go back and see my kids ride on the same rides I did at their age.



How a child is not just tickled pink to be on the little boats I will never know. This is pretty much how she felt about Lagoon as a whole.


4th of July
My little firecracker!!




Waiting for the parade
The kids with cousin Greta

Yes, we love Utah. Next year we are going to stay longer. When our vacation comes to an end and we drive back to the Arizona oven we always question our sanity.

3 comments:

AZ Sunshine Academy said...

I cannot believe how big your children are getting! They are so cute!

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Ella has grown so much-I hardly recognized her! Oh lagoon. So many memories. Loved all your pics, I sat here looking back on my adventures on all of those exact rides. Thanks for the nice trip down memory lane!

Rachelle said...

Such cute pics! We have to get the kiddos together soon! We have half days tomorrow and Friday. Call me!