Monday, March 16, 2009

Dailee's Baptism

Our little Dailee bug was baptised a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Saturday, March 7th.  What a wonderful day it was!  There was so much anticipation leading up to this very special day.  Dailee was so excited she couldn't stop smiling especially as she entered the water.  I am so grateful for my membership in the church and I am grateful for the ordinances we are able to partake in.  Dave mentioned how this was the most significant day in our family since we were sealed 11 years ago.  How blessed we are!         

2 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

I can't believe that Dailee is 8! She looks so pretty in her white dress and I love that pic of she and Bishop J in front of the picture of the Savior! Congrats to her on a very special day!

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

How exciting! I can't believe she's 8! What a great thing, congrats to all of you for making it through this 1st milestone in Dailee's life!! Take care!